Women and moms come in all sorts and sizes. I’m the kind that dates other women and plays roller derby for fun. I collect tattoos and random vintage coffee mugs. I also make the meanest mac & cheese on this side of the Mississipi.
I work an 8-5 job to keep my littles fed and clothed moderately well, and then find myself in all sorts of shenanigans the rest of the time.
If you wanna catch up on my old stuff, check out my original blog Life Styled by Elle.
Ten Things About Me
1. I am late more often than not. For almost everything.
2. I think most country music is lame. Except Miranda Lambert. She’s my spirit animal.
3. My nose piercing was a DIY project.
4. I sometimes forget my age.
5. Ace of Base is my all time favorite music to clean to.
6. My children have the prettiest eyelashes of anyone I know.
7. A trip to Prince Edward Island, Canada is on my bucket list.
8. My hair is probably either greasy or frizzy right now.
9. I randomly quote or reference less popular Disney movies. 99% of the time no one notices, but that doesn’t slow me down.
10. I have no idea what I really want to be when I grow up, but I hope to find out. Maybe in 2017.